You are probably here because you are looking for a spiritual healer. If that’s the reason then you are in the right place.
Prof Mama and Kareem are powerful and best spell casters as well as renowned spiritual healers globally.
Consequently, the pain of the spirit or a spiritual attack needs no modern medical personnel to diagnose and treat.
Spiritual attack need the intervention of a person well skilled and blessed with the abilities of detecting a spiritual problem and solving it completely never to return.
FOR A QUICK RESPONSE CALL or WHATSAPP MAMA OR PROFESSOR KAREEM AT +15159967249
Looking for a spiritual healer
Prof Kareem and Mama Use a combination of divine powers to identity where the problem arises from and solves it without leaving any stone unturned.
Spiritual healers Prof Kareem and Mama can offer spiritual healing by sending healing, loving energy through you to people, plants, pets or anything you desire.
A definition of spiritual healing
Spiritual healing is a treatment that involves the transfer of energy through the healer to the recipient. It promotes self-healing by relaxing the body, releasing tensions and strengthening the body’s own immune system. Healing is natural and non-invasive with the intention of bringing the recipient into a state of balance and wellbeing on all levels.
Spiritual healing is not linked to a particular religion. It is not faith healing – even very sceptical people can be healed. The word ‘spiritual’ originates from the Latin word ‘spiritus’ meaning ‘breath of life’. The spiritual aspect refers to spiritual energy working at a deep level on our spiritual being. The healing involves the transfer of energy; in other words, it is not from the healer him or herself, but the healer links with ‘Universal’ or Divine energy to channel healing for the mind, body and spirit.
Components of healing:
- Universal energy or spiritual force (non religious) can be directed by intention
- When focused on the human body, via the aura (human energy field), it raises the ‘spiritual vibrations’ of that person
- This improves health and allows one’s highest nature to unfold
- For optimum healing, repeated treatments needed to overcome the body’s inertia
- When people are ill, it is common for them to say that they are ‘low in energy’; conversely when people are healthy, we talk about them bursting with energy.